Thursday, November 5, 2009

Walking Softly With Julia

I've been so fortunate this year to have photographed some wonderful children and fun families. Each week I'm going to post a few of those images in order for my blog to catch up to my recent shoots - giving me and you an online portfolio of images. Some readers may have seen them posted on my Facebook fan page, others will be seeing them for the first time.

I'm starting with Julia - a sweet and soft spoken young lady who was so eager to please. As we walked around Alpine Grove Park and selected places to stand or sit, she instinctively gazed into my lens and just lit up. Her beautiful soul was truly shining in her eyes in every shot. Thanks Julia - you were a pleasure to spend time with!

I'll feature her equally fabulous brother, Joey, in my next post.

Enjoy.....Robin


1 comment: