Monday, November 16, 2009

A Short and Sweet Posting

I spent the weekend in South Florida because it was finally my daughter's baby shower weekend! Driving down with my great friend Debbie, from Savannah, we excitedly chatted over how much fun it would be to see little Connor sporting such a big belly! With one month to go, Connor is feeling pretty cumbersome.

Oh you can believe I took a whole lot of pictures too - but much to my disappointment, she said "don't post!" What? But...that's my role as your mother/photographer/blogger!! Well, she's not too happy with her "bigness" these days so no pictures of her at 8 months preggars shall be posted - but - I can post the photos of her at 7 months...so here goes!!

Also posted is granddaughter #2 - Sweet Lilly Margaret. (She came to the shower too but she slept through most of it.)
Any week now I will be driving down to SoFla again - only this time to photograph the newborn babe. Then I will have so many images to post that I'll probably explode from excitement!

In the meantime, I'm looking forward to shooting a few new clients in the coming week. It's Christmas card time!

Enjoy the Sweetness of New Life.... Robin



1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful. Lily Margaret is a perfect name.

    ReplyDelete